Members of MIMLS and Medical Laboratory Professionals should mark this event in their diaries.
If you require any information on this event please
visit Allied Health Conference
11th Allied Health Scientific Conference Malaysia 2016
The Association of Allied Health Sciences Division Personnel in collaboration with Allied Health Sciences Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia and the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC) will be organising the 11th Allied Health Scientific Conference Malaysia 2016.
On behalf of the Organising Committee (Association of Allied Health Sciences Division Personnel), we are thrilled to announce that the11th AHSC 2016 is set for:
Event : 11th Allied Health Scientific Conference Malaysia 2016
Date : 6 – 7 September 2016
Venue : Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Theme: Optimising Allied Health Professionals For Healthcare Transformation
Focus Areas of the conference includes:
- The way forward and team approach by medical and healthcare professionals;
- The expertise of the Allied Health Professionals in clinical, laboratory and public health for better medical and healthcare;
- Clinical areas of Cardiology, Orthopaedic, Paediatric, Oncology and Elective Surgery;
- Non-communicable diseases and its challenges;
- Medical Tourism - Customise care for optimum outcome;
- Allied Health Professions Act - Legislation to practise.
We are honoured to announce that the 11th AHSC 2016 will be officiated by the Honourable Minister of Health Malaysia.
AHSC 2016 is designed to serve as a platform for all 32 disciplines of allied health professionals, doctors, specialists, nurses, pharmacists, academicians, researchers and related healthcare professionals for local and international delegates. Take this opportunity to also learn more about Allied Health Professions Act.
Hear from the industry experts and key opinion leaders as they share their expertise, experiences and views. Also take this opportunity to share insights, updates and vision in order to align towards healthcare transformation by optimising allied health professionals.
Enjoy Early-bird Discount when you register by 12 July 2016!